14 December 2008

Twice in One Year - Snow Joke brings up the 100

After a rather late night watching X Factor etc, and perhaps consuming one Grouse too many, I woke up late this morning and, on opening up the black-out blind, I was met with the following scene:


Now snow doesn't usually last very long in Cornwall so there I was outside in slippers, tracksuit bottoms and a sweater to record our second fall of snow in one year, the last being in April.


It is quite pretty as long as you don't have to travel in it; I wonder what the person making the following tracks thought about it?


Just in case you haven't thought about the title, this is post number 100, so I am up there with Amy again!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

What a lovely picturesque view. We haven't seen any here in St Columb, just 4 miles away (as the crow flies). Congratulations on your 100 posts. Read each and everyone and really enjoyed them. Nettie and Clive xx