14 August 2008

Visitors - Paul, Emma, Holly, Jack & Barnaby

No sooner had Nick, Karen, Connor and Joe gone home, leaving Charlotte and Curtis for a further week, than we had a visit from nephew Paul and family, who were staying in rented accommodation just outside Newquay. They came for lunch and the afternoon on Monday; fortunately, the weather stayed fine so we could get outside with the children who enjoyed rides on the "tractor". I took some photos but failed to get the one that I really should have got, which was all the family together. Paul took one of Barnaby on the tractor with me, but unfortunately I haven't received it yet so I have included one of him "driving" his Dad's car. He is absolutely fascinated with cars so looks like following in the footsteps of his Dad and Granddad.

They are a really lovely family and it was a pleasure to have them in our home. I hope they enjoyed their brief stay and that we see them again soon.

Holly

Jack

Barnaby

No comments: